The Amber Sandal is clinically shown to help relieve common causes of plantar fasciitis, heel pain and knee pain related to over pronation and flat feet. This style is recommended by renowned M.D. Dr Andrew Weil with the American Podiatry Association Seal of Acceptance.
The Amber sandal will feel very different from regular shoes. It is recommended you wear for just a few hours at a time for the first few days to allow your body to adjust to the level of support.
• Under 1-in. heel
• Velcro® closure with 4 points of adjustability for custom comfort
• Microfiber-covered insole; botanical outsole design
• Podiatrist designed, biomechanical orthotic footbed with deep heel cup helps support and realign the feet back to their natural position
• Lightweight, flexible EVA midsole absorbs shock to reduce pressure on the feet, ankles and knees
• Durable TPR outsole with wave-patterned tread provides traction on a variety of surfaces
• For women's half sizes, please order a size down
• Wipe with damp cloth
Vionic Amber Sandal Black Crocodile BE5519221